Using Microsoft as the business:
Imagine you are a brand or product manager for the prominent business you have selected to research. You and your marketing staff have been tasked with selecting a target market for ONE product or service that this prominent business sells. You must direct your staff to effectively determine the brand’s positioning.
Develop a summary for your selected focus business that includes the following:
- The business name and a brief description of the ONE product or service that this prominent business sells.
- An assessment of the brand positioning for the ONE product or service you are focusing on.
- Proposed staff positions and duties for your marketing team members.
- An assessment of the different target market segments that might exist for the product you are focusing on.
- Details of existing customers and potential customers who represent the company’s target market segments for the product you are focusing on, and how you plan to analyze their behavior.
- A SWOTT analysis on your focus business and at least two competitors.
Write your summary in a 750-word Microsoft Word document.