Submit your 1-2 page character analysis essay. I have included the short story link. You must use textual evidence to support your responses. You must use MLA formatting. The rubric for the essay is linked below the questions. If you need help or have questions, please ask.
Read “A&P” by John Updike. Consider the following questions in order to write the character analysis:
- Who is the main character of the story? Who are other main characters?
- Who are the minor characters and what roles do they play in the story?
- What do the major characters look like and why may that be important?
- What is the main characters most notable trait? What is the main character’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the main character(s) most strongly held beliefs?
- Which character are round and which are flat?
- Which characters are the most sympathetic and which are least?
- How does the main character change by the end of the story?
PLEASE INCLUDE: A thesis statement, watch I text citations, should be page or paragraph number and please introduce the author In the intro. (Sammy is the main character)https://go.gale.com/ps/i.do?p=LITF&u=lincclin_vcc&id=GALE%7CA267045732&v=2.1&it=r&sid=LITF&asid=6e76195c