Read the following three research articles and complete written response to the readings. Write a page and a half synthesis of the three articles plus 1 discussion question per article.
The following factors will be considered in grading: relevance, accuracy, synthetization of the reading materials, degree to which the responses show understanding/comprehension of the material, and quality of writing.
· Questions must be original, thoughtful and not easily found in the readings.
· Quality of Synthesis
· Follows APA Rules
· Use proper citations
· Use past tense when discussing the studies (the research was already conducted).
· Avoid the use of the following words: me, you, I, we, prove, proof
· Refer to the articles by their authors (year of publication) (not by the title of the article or the words first, second, or third)
· Do not just summarize the articles. Dig deeper!
***FOLLOW THE ATTACHED SAMPLE