A dashboard is a collection of charts and analyses. Executive dashboards play a significant role in business intelligence. They provide vital information at a glance and a deeper understanding of an organization’s current situation. Dashboards are used as a point in time, a high-level view of a business or organization.
In this scenario, you will continue to work as a business consultant trainee with the superstore client. The superstore has requested that you create a dashboard so leadership can effectively and efficiently have key insights about their sales revenue. Remember that the superstore is interested in whether specific trends are identified that can help grow its business through improved operations and sales. You are required to identify two key charts and regression for presenting your analysis. The dashboard should depict clear insights from your analysis and findings.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Identify key charts for the dashboard.
- Identify a key regression for the dashboard.
- Create a table that summarizes the key regression.
- Create a dashboard that includes the following:
- Explain why you chose the identified charts and regression.
Guidelines for Submission
- Superstore Excel Workbook: Submit the Excel workbook. This should include one additional worksheet: Dashboard.
- Short Report: Submit a Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This assignment should be 1 to 2 pages in length. If references are included, they should be cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.