Case Study Analysis: Going to Extremes
Read and respond to a case study to demonstrate your understanding of, and ability to apply, the most important concepts of the module.
Review a case study of Zappos. You will find the case study in the attached files.
Write an integrated essay that addresses the following items:
- Find a list of all 10 of Zappos’ corporate values. Pick two of the values and explain how you think those values would influence the way employees do their work.
- Explain which areas where Zappos’ culture is very high (or typical).
- Describe how did Zappos’ corporate culture began and how Zappos’ corporate culture is maintained.
- Discuss what other companies could learn from Tony Hsieh and Zappos’ experiences.
- Describe what could be improved in Zappos’ corporate culture.
Your well-written proposal should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length.
- APA formatted
- Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course.